Avocado is one of my favorite food, and it matches so well with soy sauce.
Diced avocado and natto (fermented soybeans) seasoned with mayonnaise and soy sauce is our favorite appetizer.
It’s super easy and delicious one so I choose this way whenever I bought avocados…
But today I will try the new type of avocado dish with miso paste!
I call it “BAKED AVOCADO EGGS”. By this title, you might imagine this is just putting egg into avocado.
This is actually not like that style.
The key fact is the sauce I make with boiled eggs, mayonnaise, and miso paste!
Creamy egg sauce with great miso flavor and savory sausage are great combination.
Please enjoy the best baked avocado with melting cheese!!
(More avocado recipe with miso… please check out AVOCADO miso soup recipe).
【Recipe (2 servings)】
13 oz (2 pieces) avocados, Cut into half
2 boiled eggs
2.5 oz sausage, Thinly chopped
1 oz shred cheese
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
●3 tablespoons mayonnaise
●1 teaspoon miso paste (shinshu koji miso paste)
●A pinch of salt and pepper
1. Bake sausage in a pan.
2. Mash boiled eggs in a bowl.
3. Add baked sausage and ● into the bowl, and stir well.
4. Put lemon juice on the surface of avocados to prevent discoloration.
5. Put 3. into the hole of avocados.
6. Put cheese on top to your liking. Bake avocados in a oven until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle parsley on top.
Ready to eat!