Do you like fried rice?
I think many of you have eaten fried rice at some Asian restaurant, and it’s very popular in Japan too!
I want to introduce Japanese style of best fried rice recipe today. (The secret ingredient is miso paste!)
In general, cooking tip of fried rice in Japan is having texture that the grains of rice are separated without being adhered to each other.
In order to realize this tip, I highly recommend to use teflon coating pan. Stir-frying ingredients with nonstick pan on high heat is really important!
About the flavor of today’s fried rice… little bit garlic and miso paste give you GREAT flavor.
Please try quick and easy recipe for the BEST FRIED RICE!
【Recipe (2 servings)】
10 oz steamed rice
1.5 oz ham, Cut into bite-sized
1 oz green onion, Thinly round sliced
1 clove of garlic, Sliced
1 tablespoon sake (or white wine)
1.5 teaspoons miso paste (fermented soybean paste)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon chicken stock powder
A larger pinch of salt and pepper
1. Heat sliced garlic and oil on low heat until slightly burned.
2. Make the fire stronger and immediately add beaten eggs.
3. Add steamed rice right after adding eggs.
4. Stir-fry by mixing rice and egg. Tip here is coating rice with egg well just like the picture above.
5. Add other ingredients and seasonings. Stir-fry well until the sticky rice get dried.
Ready to eat!