Yakiniku is Japanese grilled meats.
People may think that this is the same as Korean barbecue, but actually it’s not.
To create the authentic Japanese yakiniku, you should use yakiniku sauce which is exclusively for the Japanese style of barbecue.
But, where do you get it or how to make it at home…?
Here is THE MOST EASY and TASTY recipe for you! It doesn’t require any chopping to prep.
Also, you can create the delicious, restaurant quality yakiniku sauce so easy at home by using coca-cola!
It would taste way better than you buy it at Asian/online stores if you just made it yourself!
Ingredients (for 2-3 serving)
・5 tbsp Soy sauce
・3 tbsp Coca-cola
・3 tbsp Sugar
・1 tbsp Mirin
・2 tsp Sake
・2 tsp White wine
・2 tsp Vinegar
・1/2 tsp Grated garlic
・1/2 tsp Grated ginger
1. Prepare a small pot, and put all of seasonings in it.
2. Mix everything thoroughly while warming over low heat. Boil down for a few minutes.
3. Put out the fire. Transfer the sauce to the container.
4. Once the sauce is cooled, let it sit overnight in the refrigerator.
Ready to eat!
You can use it as it is. It’s more professional if you use it after straining it.
When you are eating yakiniku
1. Prepare thinly sliced meat (beef, pork, or chicken).
2. Apply the sauce to the meat lightly. Let it sit for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator so that the taste soaks into the meat.
3. Roast the meat on your pan or grill. Meat with sauce is easy to burn, so please do it carefully.
4. Eat the cooked meat while dipping in the sauce!