Two-color Bowl (Salmon + Green beans) with Delicious Vegetable Miso Soup
Ingredients (for 1 serving)
Two-color bowl (salmon + green beans)
・4.4 oz (125g) Cooked rice
・1.7 oz (50g) Salmon
・1/2 tsp Salt
Baked green beans
・1 oz (28g) Green beans
・1/2 tsp Sesame oil
・A pinch of Salt
・A pinch of Sugar
・1/2 tsp Grind sesame
・0.75 cup (180ml) Water*
・1 tbsp Miso paste*
・1 oz (28g) Kabocha squash
・1 oz (28g) Onion
・2.8 oz (80g) Chinese cabbage
・Half sheet of Thin fried tofu
*Add dashi granules or use dashi soup stock as needed.
・1/2 tsp Oil
・Please prepare your favorite vegetable
1. [Two-color bowl] Sprinkle salt on the salmon and bake it well. Turn it over on the way.
2. When it’s cooked, flake the salmon with the chopsticks or hands. Add more salt as needed.
3. Cut green beans into bite-sized. Stir-fry with sesame oil, and season with salt and sugar. Sprinkle grind sesame, and mix well.
4. [Miso soup] Cut the vegetables and thin fried tofu. Cook in the pot with water or dashi soup stock.
5. When the ingredients are cooked, turn off the heat and dissolve miso paste. Please add dashi granules as needed.
6. [Fried egg] Make fried egg to your liking. Dish up with fresh salad!
Ready to eat!