Whenever I think about chicken recipes, I came up with the idea of stew or deep-frying recipe.
But today I feel like “Oh, I should make the simple baking chicken with delicious miso sauce” to tell people the admirability of miso paste.
I guess everybody likes baked chicken regardless of the region they live.
And it’s really easy cooking isn’t it!?
HONEY MISO BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE is no exception.
You would be under the spell of this easy & very tasty recipe for chicken!
The flavor of sesame oil and little bit of ginger add great flavor in the dish.
And the gentle sweetness of honey matches perfectly with miso paste.
When you are planning to cook chicken for your dinner, please remember this Japanese style AMAZING baked chicken!
【Recipe (2 servings)】
10 oz chicken thigh
1.5 tablespoons sake (white wine)
1 tablespoon miso paste
1.5 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon white sesame
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
A pinch of black pepper
1. Mix all seasonings in a mixing bowl, and stir well.
2. Prick chicken with a fork, so it absorbs the sauce better. Soak chicken in the sauce for at least 20 min in refrigerator. (You can also let it sit overnight).
3. Bake the skin side of chicken first for 3 min on low heat.
4. Turn over and bake the other side for 2 min.
5. Put a lid and bake for 5 min on low heat to complete cooking.
Ready to eat!