Are you looking for teriyaki chicken recipe?
I would like to introduce the best chicken teriyaki with new flavor, MISO!
As you may know, miso paste is not only for a miso soup, but seriously delicious seasoning for grilled chicken.
By using miso paste for teriyaki, you can feel the amazing part of both soy sauce and miso paste.
Please enjoy cooking & tasting a little unusual type yet unbelievably delicious teriyaki!!
Ingredients (for 1-2 servings)
・10 oz (280g) Chicken thigh
・1 teaspoon Grated ginger
・1 teaspoon Soy sauce
・1/2 tablespoon Sake
・1/2 teaspoon Potato starch
・3 tablespoons Sake
・1 teaspoon Sugar
・1.5 teaspoons Miso paste
・1.5 teaspoons Soy sauce
・1 tablespoon Mirin
1. Uniform chicken thickness using a kitchen knife if there is a thick part in the meat. Make some holes in the chicken skin so that it becomes easier for the taste to soak in.
2. Put seasonings A on both sides of the meat, and let the seasoning blend into the meat. Put the plastic wrap directly on the meat and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Put seasoning B (potato starch) on both sides of the meat.
4. Pour a little bit of oil on your frying pan, and roast the meat on medium heat. Roast until the chicken skin is slightly browned. Please wipe off excess oil with paper towel.
5. When the skin is slightly burnt, reduce the heat to low. Pour seasoning C (sake) on the chicken with the skin down. Cover and roast on low heat for 7 minutes.
6. Take out the chicken once. Mix seasonings D in the frying pan, and boil down.
7. Put the chicken back in the frying pan and roast opposite side of the skin for 3 minutes. Please roast while sprinkling the sauce on the skin too.
8. Cut it to make it easier to eat and pour the sauce.
Ready to eat!