Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
Ingredients (for 2-3 servings)
*Check the homemade pizza dough recipe below.
・7 oz (200g) Chicken
・1 tbsp Potato starch
・A pinch of Salt and pepper
・2 tbsp Sake
・2 tbsp Soy sauce
・2 tbsp Mirin
・1-1.5 tbsp Sugar
・1/2 tsp Potato starch
・1 tsp Water
・2-3 tbsp Corn
1. Slice onion and chicken. Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken. Coat the chicken with potato starch.
2. Cook chicken in a pan until crisp. Pour teriyaki sauce [★]. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, and turn off the heat. Soak the chicken in the sauce for a while.
3. Take out the chicken. Mix potato starch with water in a bowl, and put it to the sauce. Reduce until sauce is slightly thickened.
4. Spread a thin layer of teriyaki sauce on pizza dough. Put shredded cheese, onion, corn, mayonnaise, chicken, and more shredded cheese. Pour mayonnaise again if desired.
5. Bake the pizza in an oven for 15-20 minutes at 536°F/280℃.
Ready to eat!
How to Make Homemade Pizza Dough
Ingredients (for 3 small pizza dough)
・7 oz (200g) Bread flour
・1.7 oz (50g) Cake flour
・2 tbsp (20g) Sugar
・1 tbsp and 1 tsp (20g) Olive oil
・0.6 cup (145ml) Warm water
・5g Active dry yeast
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. When the dough comes together, transfer it to a place where the bread flour is spread out a little and knead it.
2. Divide into thirds and roll up so that the surface is smooth.
3. Allow to ferment for 1 hour.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a thin sheet. Roll the outer dough slightly inward to make pizza crust.
Ready to make pizza!