I think one of the most popular cooking style of pork ribs is baking them in an oven after putting barbecue sauce.
Of course this is very tasty way, but I would like to tell you Japanese style of pork ribs using miso paste!
The basic seasonings for today are honey and soy sauce, and this “salty-sweet” sauce is amazingly good combination for juicy ribs.
To give great accent to the dish, I put a little miso paste to it.
Also, my recipe for ribs today is using only one pan. So it’s easier for cleaning too.
Please try easy & delicious SOY-HONEY PORK RIBS once!!
【Recipe (2 servings)】
13 oz pork ribs
2 teaspoons grain mustard
●1 tablespoon honey
●1 tablespoon sake (or white wine)
●1 tablespoon soy sauce
●1 teaspoon miso paste
1. Grill pork ribs in a pan until beautiful brown. (Use a little oil if they get burned or stuck on the pan.)
2. Wipe off excess oil with paper towel.
3. Add all of ● seasonings to the pan, and stir well. Simmer for about 2 min by coating all surface of pork ribs with the sauce.
4. Put a lid on the pan, and simmer for another 2 min. Repeat it after turning over the ribs.
5. Add grain mustard, and stir well. Heat for a while. (If you have time, let the ribs rest for few hours or overnight so that they can absorb the sauce even better!)
Ready to eat!