For your home cooking creamy pasta, what seasonings do you use?
To create delicious white sauce for the pasta, butter and cheese is very important, right?
Actually white miso paste is unbelievably great material for it too!
Adding miso paste to the white sauce is now my favorite method. It’s really easy step but generates GREAT rich taste.
White miso paste is also good that it doesn’t ruin the color of creamy sauce.
You can actually use your favorite ingredients for this pasta recipe, but salmon and spinach is absolutely “must try” combination!
Please enjoy mild and rich pasta for your satisfying meal!
【Recommended】There is another Creamy Pasta Recipe for you: CREAMY MISO PASTA WITH BACON & ZUCCHINI RECIPE
【Recipe (2 servings)】
●5 oz pasta
●1 tablespoon salt
3 oz salmon, Cut into bite-sized
4 oz spinach, Chopped
1 clove of garlic, Minced
2 tablespoons white wine
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1.5 tablespoons miso paste (shinshu koji miso paste)
1 tablespoon butter
0.3 cup (80ml) heavy cream
0.3 cup (80ml) milk
A pinch of salt and pepper
black pepper (for topping)
1. Cook pasta with 1 tablespoon salt according to the package.
2. Heat butter with minced garlic on low heat. Add salmon and white wine after garlic becomes aromatic.
3. Mix miso paste with water from pasta.
4. Add miso paste, heavy cream, and milk. Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
5. Add spinach and parmesan cheese. Stir well and check the taste. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
6. Mix pasta with the sauce. Sprinkle black pepper to your liking.
Ready to eat!